Monday 4 March:
Tuesday 5 March:
10.45 am: Acts 2-7 – The Jewish Pentecost: the Spirit, the Gospel and the Church – with Nick Crawley
7.45 pm: Esther 2.1-18 – Esther’s preparation, with Esther Prior
Wednesday 6 March:
10.45 am: Acts 8-15 – The Gentile Pentecost, with Nick Crawley
7.45 pm: Esther 4.1-17 – Esther’s destiny, with Esther Prior
Thursday 7 March:
9.30 am: Living Faithfully – Seminars
7.45 pm: Esther 6.1-17 – Esther’s God and his people, with Esther Prior
Friday 8 March:
10.45 am: Acts 16-20 – The Ephesian Pentecost, with Nick Crawley
* Doors open for morning sessions at 10.00 am (except Thursday when they open at 9.00). Doors open at 7.00 for evening sessions.
* Parking is very limited at the church. You are advised to park offsite if possible.
* Coffee and tea are served in the church hall before each meeting and after evening meetings.
* The Mustard Seed bookstall and mission exhibitions can be found in the church hall.
* All plenary sessions will be video recorded and available to download or view on our YouTube channel after the event.